Energy Efficiency Services, United States and Government Utilities in Europe, India, and Brazil
Co-authored and priced the original winning bid and negotiated the pilot project structure with the largest utility in the United States. Closed the initial announced contract of over 100 MW. The project resulted in the highest gross margin and quickest sales cycle of any firm demand response project in 2007. The project eventually grew into the single largest demand response project in the industry.
Conducted due diligence and relationship building for market entry initiatives in Europe, India, and Brazil. Conducted initial screening calls with potential partners and investors in India and Brazil. Interacted directly with counterparties in the UK and wrote the investment memo that led to successful market entry into the United Kingdom. Sourced and evaluated a potential acquisition in the UK.
Sample Past Experiences
- Carbon Project Company Acquisition and Project Development
- Diaspora Linkages for ICT Growth, Sri Lanka
- Energy Efficiency Services, United States and Government Utilities in Europe, India, and Brazil
- Global Workforce in Transition, USAID Global IQC
- IT Workforce Strategy, Egypt
- Innovation Strategy, USAID, Pakistan
- Rural Electrification and Solar, USAID Bangladesh
- Solar PV Power Project Development, Finance, and Corporate Restructuring, Brazil
- Telecoms Policy Review, World Bank’s Quality Assurance Group, Caribbean